Posts tagged 'Trinova'RSS Feed
At TriNova we feel the Customer Experience is paramount. Application Engineers in all of our seven sales offices!
|TriNova Application Engineers are trained and experienced to provide Customers the information and assistance needed in a prompt and professional manner.|
Jack Ke - Application Engineer
Jack is one of our Application Engineers in our Lakeland, FL sales office. Jack holds a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Florida. He is in his third year with TriNova, has attended training at ProMinent Fluid Controls in Pittsburgh and attended Endress + Hauser's Application Engineer program in Indianapolis. Jack's contact information is attached. Email, call or text Jack anytime you need something for the challenges and opportunities at your place of work. He is ready to provide the Customer Experience that you expect and deserve!
863-682-4500 - OFFICE
863-255-7823 - DIRECT
813-810-2345 - CELL
TriNova Automation Group
TriNova Automation has been involved in an efficiency program at a dairy facility in the New England area. The project has been very successful and extremely exciting for our group!
The scope we were given for this job was challenging. The three directives were as follows:
- Decrease QA labor by 6000 hours per year by designing, fabricating, and integrating an operator friendly reject station for unsealed product.
- Conveyor staging that allows either the packaging system or the filler to maintain up time by using open conveyor space. This would raise the efficiency by 10%.
- Design and install a cup loader that allows the operator to stay at the operator station for a 10-minute interval before reloading rather than the current 2-minute interval. This would allow the operator to monitor the machine more closely and decrease labor.
To date we have the reject station installed and commissioned. It has been a great success for the customer and a win for TriNova Automation! The conveyor staging will be on-line by March 31, 2019 and a loader installed by the end of April 2019.
At the same facility, during a shutdown, there was a major equipment failure on one of the fillers. TriNova engineers were able to restore the machine by installing a new PLC and rebuilding the program. Our group of engineers showed perseverance and were successful in completing the repairs in time to meet the production schedule. Here is what the customer had to say about the work that was done:
“I wanted to take this opportunity to give credit where credit is due. The entire TriNova team did an exceptional job this past weekend during our shutdown.Special thanks go out to John, Colin and Alex. The work they did on the PLC for our Filler 2 was exceptional. Without their efforts and knowledge this filling line would have been down for most of this week. They were exceptional in replacing a corrupted PLC, restoring the backup program and working through installing all software/hardware that was needed to have the filler running again when we had product ready.”
We are excited for the future of the TriNova Automation Group! The team is unmatched and completely solution based. They look forward to having many more opportunities helping our customers improve their production efficiency.
Electric Heat Trace Systems
An electrical heat-tracing system is much more than just the heating cable. Raychem/Tracer provides a complete system including the transformer, control and monitoring panels, power connections, heating cable, end terminations, and related accessories. We manage the heat you need - from pipe freeze protection, or process temperature maintenance, to process heat-up applications.
TriNova Now offers Field Xpert SMT70’s!
The Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage field instruments with a digital communication interface and to record progress. This tablet PC is designed as a complete solution that comes with pre-installed driver libraries and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool which can be used to manage field instruments during their entire life cycle.
- High-performance, robust tablet with large 11.6" display and a battery runtime of up to 14 hours.
- Touch-enabled device configuration software in 20 languages. Includes NAMUR NE 107 instrument diagnosis.
- Pre-installed device driver libraries for all...
- Show more
FIELD OF APPLICATION
The Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous and non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage field instruments with a digital communication...
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
The Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC for universal device configuration supports protocols such as HART, PROFIBUS DP/PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus, and Endress+Hauser service protocols (CDI, ISS, IPC and PCP). The devices can be connected directly via a suitable interface e.g. a modem (point-to-point) or a bus system (point-to-bus).
• 5 MP camera on the back with auto focus and LED flash with 1500 mcd
• 2 MP camera on the front
• 1D/2D barcode scanner
Intel Core i5-5200U (2,2...2,7 GHz)
- 8 GB with DDR3L adapter
- 256 GB SSD M2-SATA robust version
- Micro SD card slot, support for SDHC/SDXC
- Show more
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS / SOFTWARE
- Field Xpert Product Code: SMT70- Region/Country: Canada, USA Approval Agency: CSA Category: I/2/A,B,C,D T4Explosion ProtectionEnglish
- Field Xpert Product Code: SMT70- Region/Country: International (IECEx) Approval Agency: Bureau Veritas Protection: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc, Ex ic IIIB T135°C DcExplosion ProtectionEnglish
- Field Xpert Product Code: SMT70- Region/Country: Europe (ATEX) Approval Agency: Bureau Veritas Category: II 3 D, II 3 G Protection: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc, Ex ic IIIB T135°C DcExplosion ProtectionGerman
- Field Xpert Product Code: SMT70- Region/Country: Europe (ATEX) Approval Agency: Bureau Veritas Category: II 3 D, II 3 G Protection: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc, Ex ic IIIB T135°C DcExplosion ProtectionEnglish
- Field Xpert Product Code: SFX100-, SFX350-, SFX370-, SMT70- Region/Country: International (IECEx) Approval Agency: IECEx Protection: Ex ia IIC T4 GaExplosion ProtectionEnglish
Contact us today to get information on an onsite demonstration, pricing or to place an order at firstname.lastname@example.org.